Book this Tour !
Napo Wildlife Center is the finest example of community-based ecotourism in the country, and actively protects 82-square miles of pristine rainforest in its private reserve, based on a true conservation partnership with the local community.
Built by the traditional Kichwa Indian Community of Añangu, the individual cabanas at the Napo Wildlife Center are the most spacious and comfortable in Ecuador’s Amazon rainforest. With only 12 cabins, we offer a level of exclusivity unmatched in other jungle lodges.
- Each room (450 sq.ft) includes king-size bed and 1 twin
- Private bathrooms with plenty of on-demand hot water
- Private porches overlooking the lake
- 24-hour electricity for bright lighting and plenty of outlets (120v) for recharging batteries
- Ceiling fans and secure screens for bug-free ventilation
- Large dining room
- Well stocked bar
The lodge itself is beautifully designed with local architecture, hardwood floors and well-considered amenities. Nearby blinds at parrot clay licks brings the action to you, a 120-foot canopy tower deep in the forest allows you to experience…
120-ft (36m) high forest canopy tower just 20-minutes from the lodge
Observation tower (50-ft) attached to the dining hall
Wildlife: Howler and Spider monkeys, colorful tanager flocks, blue and yellow Macaws, Toucans, rare hawks and eagles are seen regularly.
Yasuni National Park
Coca (Francsico de Orellana)
- Napo River
|2019||4D / 3N||5D / 4N||6D / 5N||7D / 6N||8D / 7N|
All prices are per person, quoted in US$ for adults.
Children under 12 get 30% discount on hotel prices when staying in parent’s room and 30% on airfare. Children under 5, hotel free in parents room and 50% on airfare.
Please note that Airfares and National Park fees are subject to change without notice.
Departures available Monday-Saturday (not Sunday). No additional canoe fees for river transportation.
- Air Travel from/to Quito and Coca
- Assistance from the airport in Quito and transfers in Coca
- All meals
- Purified water
- River transportation and local Coca Airport transfers
- All Excursions including Añungu Quichua Community and visits to the exclusive NWC’s parrot-macaw clay licks.
- Native guide and bilingual naturalist guide
- Yasuní National Park entrance fee
- Rubber boots and rain poncho provided when needed
- Air Transportation from/to Quito and Coca will be charged according to the airlines current rates (approx. $220 per person)
- Any item not specified