Book this Tour !
Reception at the Velasco Astete airport in the city of Cusco and transfer to the chosen hotel
AT 13.00 HRS CITY TOUR + 4 RUINS
Main square, This “Plaza” is the symbolic center of the Inca empire Temple of Korikancha or Temple of the Sun, built during the government of the Inca Pachacutec Ruins of Tambomachay, known as the Inca baths. Through its staircases there are crystal clear falls and, according to what is affirmed here, the liquid element was worshiped.
Red Fort of Puca Pucará, fortification formed by platforms, stairways, passages, towers, niches and platform.
Kencco’s amphitheater, it is said to have been an Inca shrine. Its construction is made of stones. Passages, canals and stairways with engravings representing the puma, which is the sacred animal of that time, can be seen.
Templo Sacsayhuamán, It presents immense walls formed by monumental stones distributed in a zigzag pattern on three platforms that have an average of 360 meters long. There are stones up to 9 meters long and 5 meters wide.
DAY 2.- CUSCO / SACRED VALLEY / CUSCO (B,L)
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby at 8AM in Cusco by your guide. We will take a road that winds around the mountains north of Cusco. On the way we will stop at a famous point known as El Mirador (Lookout Point). From there we will be able to see the whole Sacred Valley and gain an insight to the Inca history.
The Sacred Valley was undoubtedly a key area of settlement to the Incas; it’s a combination of agreeable climate and fertile plains bestowing an unusual abundance for the high Andes. Here the Incas sculpted the mountain flanks with vast contour terracing and irrigation channels. Our driver and guide will be able to suggest good angles from which you can take photos.
Later on, we will drive towards the Cementery of Pisac. At the ruins you will see and learn about different aspects of Inca culture. You can see amazing works of art in the stone and impressive agricultural terraces. There is excellent stonework here as well. After exploring We will drive back to the lower town of Pisac, where there is a bustling handicraft market that shouldnt be missed.
At the market you will have free time to walk around and do some bargain hunting. Aftewards we will meet for lunch in a nice local restaurant where we will enjoy delicious Andean food. This meal is included in the tour.
After lunch we will continue our tour. We will drive along the Urubamba River towards the town of Ollantaytambo. Once we reach Ollantaytambo, we will visit the ruins, which is an area of important Inca construction built during the Inca’s heydays. This is an extraordinary Inca site where in the ruins you will also find an amazing rock formation representing the Inca god Wiracocha. Afterwards, we will return to Cusco and will drop you off at your hotel.
DAY 3.- CUSCO / MACHUPICCHU / CUSCO (B, L)
Transfer to the Train Station of “Poroy”, where you will board a Train that will take you to Machupicchu, located 2,350 meters over the sea.
Your will be charmed by Machu Picchu’s, visiting the Majestic citadel where you will find squares, temples, platforms, enclosures, etc.
In Machupicchu you will see the “Inti Watana” or solar clock.
In the afternoon, the bus will return to Aguas Calientes Village where you will have lunch. And then you will return to Cusco city.
DAY 4.- CUSCO (B)
Transfer to the airport
- Temple of Korikancha or Temple of the Sun
- Ruins of Tambomachay (Inca Baths)
- Red Fort of Puca Pucará
- Kencco’s amphitheater
- Templo Sacsayhuamán
- El Mirador (Lookout Point)
- Sacred Valley
- Cementery of Pisac
- Train Station of “Poroy”
- Aguas Calientes Village
- All prices in American dollars per person.
- Valid for the dates requested or indicated.
- Subject to availability until reservation is made.
- According to Peruvian government regulations, foreign tourists not domiciled in the PERU, will be exempt from VAT or VAT in hotels. For this exemption it is mandatory to present a passport or identity card of your country of origin and Andean Migration Card (TAM) stamped at the Lima airport. Otherwise, the passenger must pay the IVA / IGV hotelier before checking out.
|3 Star Hotels Superior|
San Francisco Plaza
569 Per person Cash
615 per person Credit Card Single Room
614 Per person Cash
663 Per person Credit Card
|4 Star Hotels First Class|
San Agustin Dorado
620 usd Per person Cash
670 usd per person Credit CardSingle Room
718 usd per person Cash
776 usd per person Credit Card
- Arrival transfer
- 13:00 HRS H / D City tour of Cusco and nearby SIC Ruins
- F / D Sacred Valley of the Inkas, Pisac Market and Ollantaytambo Fortress (Includes country lunch) Sic
- F / D Machu Picchu on the train EXPEDITION + Lunch at Hatuchay Inn Restaurant in the town of Aguas Calientes in Sic
- Departure transfer
- Hotel x 03 nights in Cusco with breakfast included
- National and international air ticket.
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes.
- Excess luggage.
- Tips or Tips.
- Drinks or non-specific meals.
- Consumption or personal expenses of passengers.
- Extras or Others not specified.
Shared services with a guide in Spanish or English (Except airport / hotel / airport transfers that are private services).